Auction Terms & Conditions for auction listings
Cash with a 13% Buyers Premium and Local Pick Up
Credit Card with shipping option and 18% Buyers Premium
ONLINE AUCTION ONLY - ALL items Local pick up as scheduled in terms. No shipping on this auction unless you have spoken to me and we confirm prior to bidding at 936-499-7173 Bidder's contract All bidders agree to be bound by this contract in order to bid: Please scroll read ALL terms below.
Bidding begins on Wednesday 1/10/18 at 8pm and ends on Friday 1/12/2018 Starts closing at 8pm
Preview and Inspection: Preview by appt. only on Thursday 1/11/18 from 4-6pm
All items are located at : 18143 FM 1314 Conroe TX 77302
/PICK UP (local) AND REMOVAL DATE: Sunday1/7/18 Between 10am - 3pm
All sold as is, where is. YOU must preview to confirm condition, color, size and quality. We may not always note chips, cracks, or discoloration of all items. We are human and could miss something as we are dealing with large quanity of items in a short period of time. All sales final, no refunds no exchanges no compensation for damage. If something is misrepresented 1st Choice Is always happy to cancel your bids and or refund you money if already paid for the item. Any claim of misrepresentation MUST been done at scheduled pick up time or claim will not be valid.
***PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT PICK UP AS AGREED IN TERMS OF BIDDING, YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE AMOUNT OF INVOICE PLUS $5.00 PER LOT FOR DISPOSAL/HANDLING FEE AND ITEMS WILL BE DISPOSED OF. ANY PICKUPS MADE AFTER THE DESIGNATED PICK UP LISTED ABOVE ARE SUBJECT TO A $25 LATE FEE PER DAY. YOU MAY ALSO LOSE BIDDING PRIVLAGES
1st Choice CANNOT and WILL NOT store your items for you! NOTE: Any items not removed by end of pick up day will be considered abandoned, even if they have been paid (your Credit Card will be ran for the amount due PLUS $5.00per item for disposal/handling fee) for and item(s) will be donated or discarded. 1st Choice will NOT store your items for you and you will lose all future bidding previlages.
1) PAYMENT: CASH OR CREDIT CARD WITH 13% BP
2) This auction does have shipping options. . Pick up and removal is strictly enforced; if you cannot pick up and pay for your items by these terms, please DO NOT bid!
Any items remaining after pick up day either paid or unpaid, will be considered abandoned and forfeited, but buyer is still under contract to pay. You may designate someone else to pick up your items for you; they will need to bring a copy of your invoice with them.
3) There is a 13% buyer's premium added to winning bid on invoice.
4) Sales tax will be added to invoice unless you bring a copy of your resale tax form with you for our files (every time you must bring a copy to leave with us) or you will be charged tax - NO exceptions.
5) All items are sold as is-where is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are FINAL! All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the bidder's responsibility to:
(a) perform all inspections of the items and to be satisfied as to its description, condition and/or authenticity prior to bidding.
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) verify all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc. These were provided by or on behalf of the seller and are believed to be correct; however, neither the seller or the auction company makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
(d) inspect all items prior to bidding. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve the bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms.
6) All bids are a binding contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the bidder shall be bound by the bid amounts. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (ie: bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item they are bound by this bidder's contract and agreement for auction terms and conditions.
7) Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading, hauling, carrying and lifting of any items that they have purchased at their own expense and risk. 1st Choice is NOT responsible for any damage during loading, packing, removal or transport.
Auction staff DOES NOT provide load out help on pick up and removal date.
8) Items are subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing at the discrection of the auctioneer.
9) 1st Choice makes no warranty that (a)your use of this site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable, (c) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations, (d) the use or the inability to use the site, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to this site.
10) In case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, 1st Choice reserves the right to cancel any transaction, even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We, at 1st Choice, strive to make this system and your experience bidding on this site as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice.
We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to this site or its services.
11) Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item they are bound by this bidder's contract & agreement for auction terms and conditions. Once a bidder reaches the set limit amount of $3000.00 they must provide the CVC code on the back of the registration CC (same must be used at pick up and in buyers name. Buyer must provide proper identiciation)
SOFT CLOSING/TIMES LEFT: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by three minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Soft Closing will continure until no bids are placed within 3 minutes.
Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s) you break. (You break, you buy). All people previewiing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Seller IS NOT responsible for accidents. Preview at your own risk!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: If you wish your items to be shipped please notify us via email by 4pm Sunday (local pick time) and we will send you a shipping invoice on that following Monday.